In order for a woman to be eligible for membership, she must be gainfully employed in at least one of the following categories:
- Licensed Degreed Professional
She must also satisfy a majority of the following criteria:
1. Clearly represent executive (senior) management;
2. Be directly involved in policy-making and/or have a direct influence on policy;
3. Be a key decision-maker;
4. Must have received significant recognition in her field;
5. Must maintain a strong community influence.
In addition, she must adhere to high ethical standards in professional and business practices.
THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS WAS WEDNESDAY, JAN. 29, 2014. The nomination period will reopen in November.