In order for a woman to be eligible for membership, she must be gainfully employed in at least one of the following categories:
- Licensed Degreed Professional
She must also satisfy a majority of the following criteria:
1. Clearly represent executive (senior) management;
2. Be directly involved in policy-making and/or have a direct influence on policy;
3. Be a key decision-maker;
4. Must have received significant recognition in her field;
5. Must maintain a strong community influence.
In addition, she must adhere to high ethical standards in professional and business practices.
THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS FRIDAY, JANUARY 30, 2015.